- ENGINE: original 2.8 straight six engine rebuilt and tuned by Dave Jarman Racing, the head was ported and polished. Fast road cams along with triple Jenvey Heritage throttle bodies. New Omex engine management system. Z Story S/S six branch manifold and 2 box system with big bore exhaust.
- TRANSMISSION: 5 speed manual gear box with new clutch.
- SUSPENSION: fully adjustable coilover suspension - whole car poly bushed.
- BRAKES: 4 pot calipers (front Wilwood) with fast road pads, drilled and grooved discs.
- WHEELS & TYRES: One-off Image 3 piece wheels 10Jx17 with Toyo Tyres T1 Sport, 255/40-17,
- INTERIOR: black door cards found through a Datsun collector, original seats re-upholstered. Orange roll bar added and orange 3-point TRS harnesses to bring some pops of colour into the interior.
- EXTERIOR: Body kit is from the moulds of an original IMSA race series car and imported from USA with custom Gulf inspired paint to turn this car into a stand out street racer. There are quick release fasteners on the panels too and we fitted polycarbonate rear windows with NACA Ducts and rear screen with Goblin logo. There are also head light covers to add to that race look. The ducktail was also found through the same Datsun collector who sold us the door cards - the rear end is our favourite view of the car because it is so beautiful.