- ENGINE: Ford 2.0 Zetec with Omex engine management and throttle bodies, 170hp. Stainless steel exhaust manifold and bespoke 2.5in stainless steel system. Alloy radiator. Bespoke Bailey header and breather tanks.
- TRANSMISSION: Ford Type 9, 5 speed gearbox with quick shift. One piece propshaft.
- SUSPENSION FRONT: Capri struts with 2 1/4in coil over springs, 330/70 short tarmac inserts. roller brg top mounts. Twin cam anti roll bar, adjustable TCA’s, poly bushes. World cup X member. Anti dive kit.
- SUSPENSION REAR: Atlas axle with Gripper LSD, 3.75:1 ratio. 2 piece semi floating half shafts. single leaf de-cambered springs. Rear disc conversion. RS tramp bars, Bilstein tarmac shocks. Panhard rod.
- BRAKES: Willwood 4 pot fronts, Cosworth rears. Adjustable pedal box. Automec brake lines.
- WHEELS: 7x15 RS 4 spoke, TOYO R888R tyres.
- INTERIOR: OMP race seats, body coloured roll bar, grey TRS harnesses, race steering wheel, original rear seats remained, new carpet, suede dash with contrast yellow stitching.
- EXTERIOR: Custom paint in pixel design from Ford Signal Yellow into a modern grey. Rally spot lights x 4, carbon fibre front quarter bumpers and carbon fibre full rear bumper.
- IMPORTANT TO INCLUDE: This tech spec was based on lots of trial and error years ago courtesy of Paul Bailey - inding the best fast road set-up for an Escort Paul's MK2 RS2000 Escort destroyed the opposition in the Vectra race series - he's well known on the scene. You won't see any classic fast Fords witu Bailey Motorsport alloy parts in their engine bay an his help on this build was extremely valuable, his years of proven experience and engineering knowhow enabled us to create our Goblin custom rally car for the road as a team and what a resul. Massive thanks the the extended Goblin team for all the blood sweat and tears we shared. Those late nights created something special.